Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thanks for making it WONDERFUL!!!

I know I haven't blogged in a long time, it's because when I do I feel like it's not so good. I think it's because I don't say what I'm really feeling in my blog so here it goes..... cheesy? maybe. silly? definitely but non the less.

So do you ever have those days (or in my case weeks) when you just feel off? Well let me tell you the remedy. Food, lot's of it, especially 6 layer dip, (courtesy of Amanda's magnificent Costco card) ham, and potatoes, and ICE CREAM cake from DQ (courtesy of Mamma, Thanks by the way). Mix in a LOT of family, Banger's annual Christmas Eve party, never short on extended family, and a Christmas/birthday filled with them. And FUN! a heaping mound of birthday presents, THANK YOU ALL!

More blogs and PICTURES to follow with my NEW dream camera "Santa" gave me for Christmas. You know who you are, my dear "Santas".

2 comments:

  1. We had fun with you too! So glad you could come and be sick at our house for a few days! Can't wait to see pics from your b-day party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am waiting for those pics....

    ReplyDelete