Friday, October 9, 2009


Well I guess it's been long enough.....
Do you ever have tender mercies from the Lord? I know you all do. I do too.... That's why I've decided to blog again. I was once taught that when you have hard times and trails, good things, and blessings are around the bend. In my short life I have come to find that very true. I have featured below pictures of some of my many tender mercies.

This picture represents the tender mercies of TALENTS.... We've all got them.


This Picture represents the tender mercy of friendship..... I choose a picture of mission friends because I believe Heavenly Father gives you certain experiences to meet the people he needs you too. I feel that way about every friend I have. (Don't worry Katie you're still my bestie, it's just embarrassing to talk about what made us bond.)

These next two picture show you my biggest tender mercies of all.....

Don't worry Jess and Manda, I love your kids too!

SO I guess what I'm trying to say is that when times get tough.... count your blessings. It always blesses me. Believe me these are NOT all of my blessings, I just don't have enough time to put them all here. 1 Nephi 8:8



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Sam, you are so right....it's always darkest before the dawn. For some reason the darkness seems to be a theme in our family right now. Hang in there, I know that good things are on the way for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world!! Sam it was really good to see you and your beautiful haircut. I wish we had more time to talk and catch up. You are an angel.

    ReplyDelete