Wednesday, June 3, 2009









"I don't wanna go to the gym!!!"

As of late I have had this feeling in myself that I should become more physically fit...... not that I feel soggy around the midsection, I do, however, feel a little jiggle sometimes when I jump up and down. I didn't know this was taking such an effect on my life.... UNTIL TONIGHT....... I got up from my desk to go to the bathroom when I heard my roommate take out her earplugs and say "your butt's saggy" talk about trauma to a poor girls self esteem, all I could think to do is crumble to the floor in a ball and scream "I don't wanna go to the gym" all I could think about was sweaty people, heavy weights, and the sound of boys using cheesy pick up lines to ask girls out that probably aren't in the mood to be asked out while they aren't wearing makeup and running ten miles an hour on a tread mill. I don't like to sweat. I think that's what keeps me away from the gym. All the while these thoughts were going through my head Julie was laughing harder than I've ever heard her laugh, I couldn't care less however, because as usual I find my humor in my own jokes so I was laughing just as hard. As soon as we calmed down she choose to grace me with her explanation that she meant my pants were sagging not my actual butt. Boy, did that bring relief to my mind, the gym is the most traumatic place on earth. I just don't like all those mirrors they have around. WHO really looks GOOD when their working out, anyway? Personally I only like to look at mirror when I look good. HA!!! 

ON second thought though, maybe the gym isn't such a bad idea..... bring on the boys! They can use their cheesy pick up lines on me anytime! Hey, I gotta find them somewhere. The GYM is DEFINITELY the one place I HAVEN'T tried!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I LOVE hearing about you silly girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your number? I'm sure you will hear that repeatedly if you go!!! YOu shouldn't have introducted me to that video....I watch it all the time! .... I would love to go to the gym with you. I don't mind making a fool out of myself as long as it makes them boys forget about their muscles for one second and lay their eyes upon you! P.S. I think your jokes...even when you're not joking....I think you're funny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Sam!!! The gym is not such a bad place, I went for two years. And believe me, the guys are NOT that hot. Whenever I went all off the guys were old enough to be my great grandpa and they didn't even try to hit on me....what tha??? You should go, not becuase your butt it saggy but becuase the endorphines are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait Manda, you wanted the grandpas to hit on you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go to the gym everyweek (because I am a little (*cough* a lot! *cough cough*) soggy around the middle. And I haven't been hit on by ANY guys. (Well, I let's face it, I AM pretty clueless when it comes to this subject. But I'm pretty sure.)Zero. I guess I'm not hot when I look good OR when I am sweaty working on my [not so] HOT BOD!!!!

    Although, I did have a boy walk into the office a couple days ago and first thing he said was, "You sure are pretty". No, I'm not making it up this time. The guy MUST have been senile because he was...80. Oh, no no, only 79...and a half. There may be hope for me yet!

    Love ya Sam. Non-saggy butt and all. And Jules, you are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey it gives the ego a boost when someone hits on you....doesn't matter how old they are....trust me!

    ReplyDelete