Monday, June 29, 2009

HEAR GOES NUTTIN', I MEAN NOTHIN'.......

Yes I wrote that correctly. I hear nothin' (as in no valid date offers) I goes nowhere.....(as in not on a date.) And I got nothin'..... (in the way of a fella that is.) I might as well go NUTTIN' (I'm making it up and it means to collect nuts.) BUT I am NOT bitter or looking even (for LOVE that is). I just thought that was a clever play on words. I'm so PUNNY! ha. thanks Kate.

AS per usual I am avoiding my homework. It's really hard to concentrate on it right now anyway because in a matter of DAYS I get to come home and see all of you beautiful lovelies. 

School is going well though.... I think, and hope, anyway. I hope that when this semester is through I will have straight B's. Hey, I don't expect perfection..... I still love my Sociology class. I am tested a little more everyday. It stretches me, not in a painful way, just a "work a little harder Sam" way. I love it. This morning in my Humanities class we watched a documentary on the Mythology of STAR WARS. Talk about right up my ALLEY. I was in Sam heaven. I feel like I've been having so much fun lately. A couple weeks ago Katie and I went to the Titanic Museum..... WONDERFUL. Speaking of RIGHT UP MY ALLEY the museum was great. Sometimes I think I could live my life in Museums and Libraries. AND to top it off..... Vicki and I went to the Teton Dam Flood Museum on Saturday, and not only that but we went out to the actual Dam. It was great...... We talked about paying tribute to the Queen afterwards but we ran out of time. Darn work.

Translation: 
pay tribute to the Queen: patronize the local Dairy Queen establishment. 

I almost forgot....... Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! Talk about AMAZING..... IT WAS. I waited my whole life to see it and I did. Last week. With Katie and Laura (Katie's roommate) That dirty cheatin' Katie got a NEW roommate. ;) Is cool though.... anyway off of that tangent. I loved the play. I've been singing the music in my head since I went. I shall introduce you all to Joseph. He's great. OH, I could live at the Theater TOO!

Work seems to be going fine too. I really like working at the Bookstore. We had out Employee dinner on Friday night, it was out at Hiese Hot Springs which is only about a half hours drive from here. It was fun and great to socialize with all the peeps I only get to walk past at work. 

VICKI, shall we go to DQ sometime soon? As in NEXT week.... whatdayasay? ha! (that means... what do you say?) 

That's all for now..... Thank you come again. (in my best Indian accent)

5 comments:

  1. You are goofy!! I want DQ....we dont have anthing as yummy as DQ here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOT?! You roommate cheated on ME first! Ya Crazer!

    Sam. I sure am glad we are besties. Because even though I can't be as cool as you, I get to be around you. A lot. Not enough. But enough to keep me cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...Alma and I had free tickets for the dreamcoat guy....I did really want to go, but we chose to go to a movie instead. A hunky muntant (wolverine) or a guy with a bunch of colored coats? You know how I love my comics. I couldn't pass it down when Alma suggested going to that movie instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! You made my day so much sunnier, thanks!

    ReplyDelete